-June D.I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful gift you gave to me yesterday. Amidst all of the chaos that has evolved with the Coronavirus you still took the time to let me FaceTime with my Sweetie. His beautiful smile and pointing to show he saw me have helped me get through the sadness of losing my Dad and brightened my spirit. You are truly a special person to do the job you do so well, and to additionally be there to support and care for family members as well as your residents. Thank you for being you and for taking such great care of the love of my life. Fondly,
-EllieMillennium at Holmdel with Thelma at the helm has been a wonderful caring home for my husband who has severe alzheimer’s disease. He was in another facility that could not handle the extra care he needed. The staff at Holmdel is kind, compassionate, calm and professional. He is always dressed in clean clothes, shaved, hair trimmed and nails clipped. The meals are “home cooked” in the onsite kitchen. The snacks are healthy, fruit infused water, hummus, cheese and crackers, fruit slices with peanut butter, etc. Although it is difficult to engage my husband due to his illness, the staff continues to try by sitting, talking and holding his hand. I am thankful that he is in this safe and caring home.
I would like to thank Rayna and her staff for the great job there doing during the Coronavirus. Rayna is keeping me informed about my brother Dennis. Whenever I call I am informed about what’s going on with my brother. So please just keep doing what you and your staff are doing, because I know he is in good hands.
-Ray M. and familyWhen the doctors at Bayshore Hospital determined that my 91 year old mother needed special care that only an assisted living facility can provide, like any son who had cared for and lived with his mother during her time of need, I was a little apprehensive. My mother has been a resident of the Millennium Memory Care in Aberdeen (recommended to me by Bayshore Hospital) for close to a year now and I cannot begin to tell you how pleased I am with the attention of care my mother receives from their dedicated staff. Not only does she receive medical care, medication management and regularly scheduled checkups, they also provide a hair dresser and hold holiday parties. Now with the Covid-19 pandemic, the staff has suspended visitation and put other measures in place to safeguard the health of their residents. I would recommend this Care facility to anyone.
-P. O’DonnellThank you and all of your wonderful staff for their care and concern for Nora, we feel blessed to have found your home. Merry Christmas.
–N. CaseyOur Dad has been a resident at Millennium Memory Care- Matawan for 3 months. The staff is attentive and makes sure he is safe and well cared for. We visit frequently and have seen staff interact with the residents in different types of situations, including some encounters involving the difficult behaviors normally associated with Dementia. We have always seen the staff treat the residents with respect and concern for everyone’s well-being. The staffs’ ability to execute their responsibilities is highly dependent on the ratio of resident to staff, which was a significant prerequisite for us in selecting Millennium Memory Care.
-Ron & Lori S.My wife is a resident at Matawan,and I’ve been visiting at evening meals. Your Aids Alyssa & Hadiyah are doing a great job. They interact well with the residents.They not only see for their safety,but their comfort and well being. If any thing they, and other Aids, need more help at meal time: cooking, cleaning, feeding, medication, etc., etc. Thank You.
-Frank OliverMy relative just moved in recently and I must say we are happy thus far… The place is immaculate. the community is very clean and the staff is on top of things. Every resident has their own rooms which is a plus.. When I was there a week or so they were all doing zumba which was cool. Everytime I come to visit they are either doing some type of activity either bowling, sing along or ball toss. I am very happy with the care he is receiving… Shontay is polite and so is the staff. If you want a homely feel this is the place to be… Its is not like other facilities its their home.
-PentiumI just wanted to thank you for taking in Ed and making the switch over so easy. The difference between your staff and Bayside is amazing. It hasn’t even been 24 hrs and I already know this was the right choice for him. Thank you again.
-AndiMy husband had been a resident at Holmdel Millennium memory care for about a year. I am very happy He had been to two other places but this is best for him. Thelma, the manager is very easy to work with and a very hands on person. I highly recommend this place if you want a smaller home style place. Great activities. The staff are great .
-Ruth V.Galina, I am writing to say how much I appreciate the work and the devoting that Ryna and her staff put to taking care of all the residents at ocean millennium memory care. I am also grateful of how her and her staff are taken care of my brother Dennis Mckenna , who has been a resident for 21months. When my brother first went to ocean memory care he did not look healthy, but now he seems to be doing much better, and looking much healthier. So I would like to thank Ryna and her staff for taken great care of my brother.
-Thank you for caring the Mckenna FamilyDear Galina, My name is Gwen S. My dad (Bill S.) was a resident at Millennium in Ocean for three weeks. I just wanted to tell you how wonderful Rayna and the other staff members were while he was there. I never wanted my dad to leave his home, and the decision to move him was heartbreaking. The people at Millennium were incredibly kind, compassionate and attentive. They gave me a level of comfort that I did not think was possible. They are truly special people and I wanted you to know how much I appreciated them. Thank you so much.
– GwenDear Galina: My husband, Jimmy Mule’ had a very good almost three year stay at Millennium Memory Care @ Monroe, NJ. I realized that it was the best facility for dementia and alzheimer disease. I felt he was well loved and grew to feel that it was his home with good friends and good people taking care of him. The home was designed very well for this illness. With good management the place excels. Sara, the manager, was excellent. She was compassionate and caring to the residents. She had all the staff working at their fullest. She had the facility clean and orderly. Some of the staff that I saw the most, Laura, Ester, Theresa, abas, Sam, Mo, Lorena, Michell and others were caring and did their work well. I feel that Sara and the staff handled the behavior problems that come with alzheimer disease very well. I did not worry about my husband while he was there. My prayers are with the residents and their families that are there now and others that come to Millennium Memory Care.
– Joyce Mule’I can’t thank you enough for the wonderful care and love you and your staff showed for my dad. I am forever grateful for Millennium Memory Care. You provided a “home” for my dad like no other. He was so comfortable and content because of the warm, caring atmosphere. You kept him healthy for the two years he spent with you! That was such a blessing. I know in my heart he was in the best place possible. Love…
-Karen HalyMy family and I would like to thank you. We know Cosmo was well taken care of at Millennium Memory Care. The staff was very kind and caring and in the future I will recommend Millennium to anyone I know who may be in need of your services. Thank you.
-Candace LeeA great option for people with behaviors. I spoke with Dorothy and she shared that she was so happy to find you! Thanks for being such a great option!!!
– MartinaThank you very much for your undivided attention and running a well managed Memory Care Home. God Bless you in all that you do as I know you are a compassionate person.
– June DenesMy dad spent 2 months being shuffled around to various facilities and hospitals because no one seemed equipped to handle Alzheimer’s patients. Instead of working with my dad to understand his needs, these facilities would overmedicate for the convenience of the staff and he would be a zombie most of the time, missing meals and unable to walk or communicate. When I visited Millennium I knew right away it was different from other facilities. There are staff and volunteers always present and tending to the needs of the residents as well as engaging them in activities. Galina explained their holistic approach of medication, diet and care and within the first week of my father moving in he was back to feeding himself and assisted walking. Galina and Millennium Memory Care have been a lifesaver!
-Tracy S.Galina is an extraordinary example of devotion to her vocation as a Millennium Memory Care home director. She has been of great assistance to my family and to providing excellent care for my father.
-Anita C.On behalf of the family of Shirley, we would like to thank Galina and Millennium Memory Care for the great care they provide. Shirley did have behavioral problems associated with her dementia which made living at home an unsafe situation. We placed her in Millennium Memory Care about 1 year ago and they do have the ability to keep her safe. But we must say, we did switch her to a much bigger facility in the area which we had contacted before going to MMC, for a period of three months, however they were unable to keep her safe and she had many falls and trips to the hospital. It was like a big hotel and they could not handle her behavior and they wanted to send her to a psychiatric hospital. We called Galina and asked if she could help and she said “Don’t send her to a psychiatric hospital. We can take care of her.” She found her a room and she has been receiving wonderful care ever since. The staff at MMC offers continuous activities to help keep her mind going, such as singing, bingo, and games and Shirley is singing all the time. She appears to very happy there. Of course, she has her good days and her bad days, but everyone at MMC knows what to do and how to handle her. We do not think we could have found this type of care anywhere else or at a larger facility. The care is wonderful. The people are wonderful. And our whole family is happy with the care Shirley is receiving.
– Jerome B.Thank you Galina. I really appreciate everything you all did for my dad. I recommended Millennium to a few people telling them how wonderful and caring your staff was towards my dad. You all were so good to my dad and welcomed him when no one else wanted him. I will be forever grateful for the kindness you and your staff showed my family. God bless you all
– EstellDear Galina-Your amazing staff took such good care of my Mom. My Mom was only at Millennium 3 months. But the love and caring was incredible. If you ever need a recommendation feel free to give my name and number. Thank You.
-AllisonOMG thank you, thank you, thank you! I love it so much I have tears!!!!! Galina, you are like, giving us an unimaginable gift!!!!
– Dorothy Cassella; Program Director; AARP #3885; North Brunswick, NJ